Welcome to Seno K/RLT Conservancy. We are delighted you’ve found us! Our web site will provide you with all of the particulars you need to familiarize yourself with us – from our inspiring past to our exciting and engaging present. Of course the best way to get to know us is to wander our trails, sit under one of our big Oak trees and treat yourself to any one of a number of our programs. Check out our Slippery Slopes Blog, be sure to friend us on our Facebook page.
Here is what you will find on our website:
- School Programs
- Girl and Boy Scout Events
- Special Events and Family Programming
- Teacher Education Programs
- Natural Resource Foundation Events
- Stewardship Days/Volunteer Opportunities
- Ways you can support Seno K/RLT Conservancy and our mission
- The legacies of Dr. Elvira Seno and Dr. Shirley Peterson
Cultivating Edible Mushrooms – April 25th from 9 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Fee – $55.00
In this workshop you will discover how to cultivate your own delicious, organic mushrooms – Shiitake, Wine cap and Oyster. The fee includes everything you need for the day as well as a tasty mushroom-inspired lunch.
To register, email email@example.com with your name, phone and email address. Confirmation will follow upon the receipt of the workshop fee. Registration must be received by April 18th.